Thursday, April 18, 2013

Freedom

I just want to be free. But I don't know how to stop The Powers That Be from taking my freedom bit by bit, little by little, day by day. Why do they want my freedom anyway? They've got their own. Just enjoy it and leave mine alone. But they can't, can they? They've got their bony little fingers all up in everybody's bidness. Ain't nobody got time fo dat! If I were president I'd enjoy my freedom and allow all y'all's to do the same. Of course I wouldn't know what to do with all these other crazy countries with their own weirdo cultures. I guess I'd just ask them what they want. You want pizza, hot dogs, apple pie? Sure, here ya go. Of course I'd tell them what they're really getting is diabetes. Truth and honesty! What a concept! You want to just be left alone? Sure, we can do that. No problem. Sounds pretty simple, doesn't it? Mostly what I would give them would be respect. But what they can't have is my freedom. That's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment