Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Grease 2: Whyyyyyyyy?

Some friends recently encouraged me to watch Grease 2...Again! Grease 2 is hands down the worst sequel ever made. No John Travolta. No Olivia Newton-John. No Grease. I wanted to pluck my eyeballs out and stuff them in my ears. (I said the same thing about that godawful Meryl Streep/Pierce Brosnan Abba musical. As Simon Cowell would say, "absolutely attrocious!") The pathetic dialogue, the horrible songs. "I need a cool rider." more like, " I need a labotomy." "Who's that guy?" "Who cares?" None of these people went on to do anything except for Michelle Pfeiffer. They were all probably banned for life from entering Paramount Studios. Good move! Ok, let's hear it Grease 2 fans! Tell me what I'm missing, besides 2 hours of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment